Thursday, February 21, 2013

4 Weeks Post-Op VSG!

Hi! It's been a while since I posted. I just wanted to update and let y'all know how things are going.

Since before my pre-op diet, I have lost 30 lbs!  I'm very excited about this!  I've lost 20 inches over my whole body.... to me, this is amazing!!  :-D

I am still able to eat only about an ounce at a time. I am eating real food now, but very slowly. I've only eaten an omelet and chili since starting on real food and I can still only eat very very little, but I'm chewing it a LOT before I swallow... like 30 times!  lol

I exercised for the first time since surgery last night. I just did a low impact aerobic video. It was good.

I've decided I do not like Ready to Drink protein shakes... They are NASTY!!  Every day, they get grosser and grosser!!  I've got to find something else to do to get my protein in!  I'm gonna try some new things.

Here is a video from my youtube channel about my 4th week post-op!




Thanks for stopping by!!  I'll be posting more soon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment